The needs for all kinds of communication networks are inexorably growing as well as the users expectations and requirements for ever-greater throughput. For all service providers, it is a precondition of survival to build new and to extend existing fibre optic networks, to increase the number of users and improve the quality of services.
Inmek VS has experienced teams and all the necessary tools for project design, construction, installation and commissioning as well as maintaining all types of telecommunication networks:
- Fibre optic, copper and Hybrid fibre-optic-coaxial (HFC) networks
- Transport and access networks
- Railway telecommunication infrastructure
- Radio and microwave access networks
- Technical protection systems - video monitoring, alarm systems, access control, fire-fighting and management of smart buildings.
Depending on the location conditions, our fibre optic installations are pole line aerial installations, but more commonly underground installations (buried or in a duct) where laying the main fibre optic cables entails trenching, digging mini and micro trenches and shafts. We also do structure cabling including fibre-to-the-user (subscriber) connections in buildings - backbone and horizontal cabling, drop-type and conduit, commissioning and maintenance.
Alongside the digging equipment and tools, we use the most up-to-date equipment from top manufacturers for splicing optic fibre and OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) for the characterisation of the optic fibre network.
Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) to provide fibre to the consumer, domestic and commercial. Our services in the PON/GPON domain encompass:
- Project management
- Construction works
- Preparing routes - digging trenches and mini/micro trenches and manhole shafts, laying ducts
- Laying and drawing optic cable
- Splicing optic fibres
- Optical distribution and termination boxes
- Testing the characteristics of the cable
With respect to the project and works order i.e. the contract with the end-user, we do the following connections:
- FTTC (Fibre To The Curb/Cabinet)
- FTTB (Fibre To The Building)
- FTTH (Fibre To The Home) - ODP (Optical Distribution Point) to the ONT (Optical Network Terminal) of the end-user
Power Supply Systems
Inmec was established in the UK in 1985 to provide professional services to various sectors. This entails assistance and professional expertise for project design and supervision, definition of equipment and materials to best suit a specific project or application, as well as timely supply and installation. Our post-commissioning care is reflected in the maintenance of installations with original parts for faulty, damaged or worn components and quick response to emergency calls. Our dedication to our partners ensures that the installations will have a reliable and long working life, at a lower cost.
- Sales, maintenance and rental of diesel generators and other backup power supply systems – over 300 installations in the region with cumulative power of 40MW
- Installation of OPGW (Optical Ground Wire) and ADSS (All-Dielectric Self-Supporting) cable networks
- Electrical power installations up to 35kV
- Low-voltage installations